Web Development using HTML/CSS
Web development refers to the building, creating, and maintaining websites.It includes aspects such as web design, web publishing, web programming, and database management. It is the creation of an application that works over the internet i.e. websites. Building websites allows you to open your creative side of the brain and experiment with it. It is one of the most future-proof industries in tech and also pays you well.
About This Course!
This course is an all-in-one package that takes you from knowing nothing about HTML or CSS, to building beautiful websites using tools and technologies used by professionals. The course is designed for students of age 9+ with little or no experience in coding. 1. This is a complete project based course where you learn by building projects because let’s face it just seeing a sample demo is boring. 2. You will learn to write clean and organized code, debug them, implement designs using HTML/CSS techniques, basic to advanced features and much more awaits you. This course is divided into 3 main sections.
What you’ll learn!
In this module you will learn
- To write modern, semantic and accessible HTML5
- Important CSS concepts such as the box model, positioning schemes, inheritance etc.
- Modern CSS, flexbox and CSS Grid for layout
- To find and use free design assets like images, fonts, and icons
- To make responsive design (make websites look good on mobile devices)
- Developer skills such as reading documentation, debugging, and using professional tools
- With Bootstrap, students will make clones of websites like Netflix.
In this module you will,
- Understand how to design and write easy-to-read programs
- Build awesome projects to fill your personal portfolio
This is the final module in our course, you will learn to,
- Fetch and manage information from third-party API’s
- Build a fully-featured E-Commerce application from scratch.
The course will be wrapped by our final project where students create a website of their own using the skill they gained throughout the duration of the course.